Studio Rentals are to be used for rehearsals, auditions, photoshoots, videoshoots, and privates.
We do not provide rentals for public classes.
STUDIO RENTAL RATES
Studio 1 (approx. 2,000 SQ FT) $65/hr
Studio 2 (approx. 1,200 SQ FT) $50/hr
Studio 3 (380 SQ FT) $30/hr
Studio 5 (approx. 1,400 SQ FT) $50/hr
All studios enjoy central air and heat, stereo systems, aux connectors, and sprung wood floor in Studio 1 and Studio 2.
A credit card is required to reserve space. Please check-in at the front desk and pay cash, check or card (Visa, MC, and AMEX accepted)
After hour rates will have an additional $25 per hour fee. After hour times: MON-THU after 9:30pm , FRI after 4pm, SAT after 4pm.
STUDIO RENTAL POLICY:
CANCELLATION: We follow a 24-hour cancellation policy for all rental reservations. You will be charged 50% of the rental rate for any cancellations. No-shows will be charged 100% of the rental rate.
- All rental clients are required to present a valid credit card at time of booking to hold the reservation. Payment for rentals can be made via cash or major credit/debit card. Payment in full is due prior to the start of your rental period.
- Rental clients are responsible for any damage to the studio during their rental period. Should damage occur, a damage fee in the amount of $50 or to equal the cost of the repair will be charged to the card on file.
- Rental clients are expected to leave all studios, common areas and restrooms in the condition in which they found them at the start of their rental. Please remove all garbage and personal items from the studio before you leave. Rental clients should also be courteous of all other guests, students, instructors and staff. Failure to do so may result in termination of your rental reservation.
- Food, drinks (except bottled water), and chewing gum are not allowed inside the studios.
- Any use of live music must be approved by studio management prior to your rental.
No refunds, all sales are final.